SUNFLOWER DUNGAREES

12:50

Absolutely in love with Charity Shopping and have been for ages so I treated myself to some new garms before I head up to Manchester. Giving myself a budget of no more than £15 I managed to get a good amount of cheap items! These dungarees were my absolute favourite buy, and I'm so glad I found them! For £2 you really can't go far wrong.I advise everybody to start charity shopping, it's so liberating!

VINTAGE JUMPER - £1 // VELVET SHIRT - £1 //  LEOPARD SKATER DRESS - £1.50 // PURPLE BLAZER - £2 // SUNFLOWER DUNGAREES - £2 // DAISY SHIRT - £3 // BUM BAG - £1 //
Went away to Amsterdam from the 5th-7th September for Chris's 21st birthday. Had such a good time and went to the coolest coffee shop (picture above) where the whole of the interior was covered in graffiti and stickers. Second time in the dam, and I can't wait to go back again. 45 minute flight there, it's sort of rude not to take advantage of it!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love your dungarees! It's so cute ! I would love to have that too <3

    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/
    Beauty review, D.I.Y, Beauty Tips and more...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your blog posts so leave me your blog link so I can return the love. Every comment is truly appreciated!