Lana Del Rey - Flower Hairband Trend

20:00


Lana Del Rey - Busy Flower Headbands
This summer everybody was going crazy for these flower hair bands, but as we are now in A/W will the trend continue? During the spring I purchased this flower headpiece from h&m for around £5, to wear for a fancy dress (Hula Girl!) but turned out to be one of my favourite accessories over the summer! I still wear it now even in these cold weeks. 




Not so long ago my eye was drawn to this beautiful headband in Topshop, but at the price of £14 I didn't feel it was completely worth it. I don't have that sort of money to spend on a headband, I don't know many people that do. To my suprise the next time I went to the store my dream came true and it was in the sale!! £3.50, yes purrrlease.
Think this is more fitting to Autum/Winter - the spikes make it less summery and girly.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading all your blog posts so leave me your blog link so I can return the love. Every comment is truly appreciated!