SUMMER BAGS ft. LAMODA

22:03











A bag I am extremely fond of as I designed it (eeee!). Working for LAMODA this last year has been the best experience and I've loved every minute of it. I never thought I would find a job I actually enjoyed doing, nor a group of people I enjoy working with as much as I do these girls ♥

When I return to Manchester I will be doing a few blog posts about my design work.



One of the most useful bags I own, was ideal for holiday. Has enough space to fit your phone and purse inside, love this lil cutie.



SHOES - ASOS (SOLD OUT)
My favourite shoes in the whole wide world.





You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love the print of the holdall, as if you got to design it that's SO cool! The fringed clutch is so cute too. Definitely will have to check out LAMODA now! x

    ellie etc | a personal style & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you! Yeh check us out :) x

      Delete

I love reading all your blog posts so leave me your blog link so I can return the love. Every comment is truly appreciated!